Home Sweet (Care) Home?

Solicitors regularly receive requests from adults with elderly parents or from parents themselves who wish to settle properties in trust, in such a way that the parents retain occupancy rights whilst saving possible future care home fees. However, many firms of solicitors have taken a decision not to act in such cases and clients are […]